Tuesday, September 13, 2005

TAFE session: social software, tags, creative commons

Listening to a great presentation by Sean Fitzgerald and Leigh Blackall from TAFE just now, they're sharing their knowledge and links for all sorts of collaborative www2 social software - blogs, wikis, tagging, blog rolls, creative commons. Here's a link to their wikispace

Now, right now I'm wondering where I can tag blogger posts! Don't see any tag place in this Rich text editor (logging in from mac today, may have to look for how this looks in Windows.)

2 comments:

Leigh Blackall said...

Hi Suzane,

If you add this at the bottom of your post, it will tag your post to technorati:

<a href="http://technorati.com/tag/YOURTAGWORD" rel="tag">YOUR TECHNORATI TAGWORD</a>

Sus Nyrop said...

Hi Leigh,

great wiki, great wikispace! I opened one myself for another collaborative project, just got a bit confused and opened it nested in YOUR space, sorry about the mistake! Now we have created our own wikispace, and my collab partner who started as very skeptical and hesitating, is now hooked on wikis as well.

I'll test this tag string and see how it works