Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Cool Tools 2005 evaluation

Cool Tools 2005  evaluation
Last week,  I had the pleasure to participate in the Australian Cool Tools conference, and today they sant a survey to ask for my degree of interest and satisfaction. As always, I prefer the extra comments that were also encouraged, over the simple grading of statements. So, as not lo lose sight of my evaluation thoughts, here they are.

More and more people become confident and feel at home in Elluminate, like I think they were in those two sessions I participated in, and this creates a pleasant flow in the conversation with presenters. This is a meeting competency so much needed by educators and presenters,  which I've remarked is  developing over time, indicating that we do need to encourage playful practice lab sessions at any possible moment!

Well - I find that "this type of event" is getting better and better for each time I join something happening online. Just keep working ahead, these social technologies and the individual skills to use them for common needs, always will grow best in dynamic, interactive community contexts, and so it be!

No comments: