Saturday, January 06, 2007

2007 - and then what?

This year will bring more new Webheads activities and I hope to take part in some of these. However, time flies and I really need to focus on my Danish work projects at the moment. I've been working on a blog showing all of my virtual footprints, sort of a portfolio blog thing, in Danish. I made it at edublogs as we had a blogging project with about 300 Danish student teachers and their teachers getting into blogging, in December 06. My Footprint blog is supposed to be the most frequently updated - hopefully. Another initiative is the secondlifedk.blogspot.com co-blog where I was generously invited jo join, by CVU Sonderjylland's social web innovators, Lis Faurholt and Hanne Soegaard. We started out with enthusiasm, but there has not been mucg activity lately, I'd better post a few thoughts and notes soon.

That was just for the update, will be back soon!

No comments: