Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Virtual Field trip to Webheads in the English Village Online

Moira Hunter, web 2.0 expert language teacher, was a co-moderator in the Becoming a Webhead introductory course in the Electronic Village Online 2007. Moira has generously accepted our invitation to join our teleconference tonight for a group of interested participants from two online workshops, about Foundations of Communities of Practice, and Online Facilitation in Education. As a senior mentor on the Foundations workshop, I am preparing a short presentation with overview, and invited Moira to our conversation.

As our workshop discussion is happening behind intranet protection, I decided to open a public wikispace with the necessary information, for easy access from both workshops.
wia.wikispaces.com

1 comment:

The Forlorn Man said...

Hi dear Ms Susanne . my name is Fahime . I am the university student of Al zahra university .At first, thank you of viewing the blog. I am the same student in aliceinwonderland2006 blogspot . Your encouraging comment made me very happy. On the other hand, I am proud of becomming fammiliar with you who have didicated your knowlege which I know is the result of working hard so freely on your bog for the student like me who are seeking knowlege day and night to become sophisticated like you. yOUR BLOG IS FANTASTIC. GOD BLISS YOU. I like to continue my connection with you.