Sunday, October 15, 2006

Webcastathon this weekend - Webheads go Second Life!

Worldbridges are busy people and this week, from Thursday onwards there is running a so-called Webcastathon, a marathon event with many sessions primarily show casing students' work from Webcast Academy class 1.2. I'm enrolled in the Webcast academy class 1.3 starting next week  - the Nordic section - so I know I must participate somehow, with a tight deadline for my next dissertation meeting with my advisor, Soren Langager on Wednesday,  this breakout from my schedule should be planned carefully. I would have enjoyed being part of Friday night in Lee Baber's
Space cast with her students; this I will have to listen to as
playback, also called podcast. I decided it would be possible to find just a slice of time, and go for the exciting Second Life session today, at noon GMT Webheads time. This means I had to join secondlife as a new member and install the relevant software. SusNy Foss, yes that's my second life avatar - here I come!

No comments: