Friday, July 14, 2006

Women's podcasting expo this weekend

The first international Woman's Podcasting Expo is all online, and my first impression is that the organization is VERY professional and well managed. It is possible to regsier for free and attend 3 trial sessions, but I chose to get a full pack and pay the 25$ us for a three day long event with many sessions and exhibitions. My first choice is of course to check out what's happening in the field of education and coaching.

One thing that I admire from a first glance is the special toolbar that I have already installed for my Firefox browser, from there I will get alerts when new material is up or a new session will begin, I think. I've never seen this implemented for an event. It will indeed give ne very easy access to everything! Now I'd better rush over and see who's podcasting!

No comments: