Saturday, May 22, 2010

Support orphanage in Cambodia and make my birthday wish come true

Imagine a poor country with about 1.600.000 children who have no parents! In the Roteang village, Cambodia, an orphanage helps children to a good, healthy life with care, love and trust building. You can help me support their cause! I'm trying to raise $1,200 for Sharing Foundation: Helping to Care for Cambodia's Children. The cause's mission: Help meet the physical, emotional, educational and medical needs of orphaned and seriously disadvantaged children in Cambodia.I know about these children and the people who help them survive and get a better life, from Beth Kanter whose example I'm following now. She is a non-profit blogger, Facebook expert and expert - please have a look! http://beth.typepad.com/beths_blog/my-53rd-birthday-wish-care-for-children-in-cambodia.html

And, please consider how you can help too. The Sharing Foundation orphanage in Cambodia always need funding! My 60 year birthday wish is donations for this cause from my friends http://apps.facebook.com/causes/birthdays/358410?m=58674969&bws=s

2 comments:

Beth's Blog said...

Thank you so much for devoting your birthday to the Sharing Foundation!

I made a donation in your honor!

Happy Birthday

Beth's Blog said...

THanks so much for everything!